Sunday, December 24, 2006

Goodbye 2006 Part 2

So I'm sitting on the couch watching the Patriots/Jacksonville game when the Tim Horton's commercial comes on. You know the one where 4 idiot suburban husbands run out and sit in a snowbank comparing the lame gifts they got?

It's nice to see the creative minds that used to write the scripts for the annoying Canadian Tire guy have found work again.

Tim Horton's is about spending hours of your life waiting in a drive thru, eating Timbits or drinking a double double. I've never seen any of my neighbours run into the middle of their lawn getting excited when they get a "limited edition" tea pot. If that ever happens, the for sale sign is going up.

Oh, and to my cop buddies who get mad at me when I joke they always hang out at TH?




Merry Christmas......back to the game.