Sunday, April 22, 2007

Peanuts, popcorn.....

Took my son to his first Lynx game today and with temperatures in the low 20's, it was a perfect afternoon for a ballgame. Granted, a 14 month old doesn't appreciate the game much as the older kids, but I wanted him to get in the sights and sounds while it's still here. My son got to meet Scratch, the trash monster and even got a high five from the Philly Fanatic, which doesn't sound like much but the expression on his face was pretty cool. I'm hoping some filthy rich owner who loves baseball and can afford to lose a few million a season will come in at the eleventh hour and save this team.

Great view, no matter where you sit...

No, that's not a photoshopped crowd at a Lynx game...3000 on hand today..

The view of the action the way my son watched it...