Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'll quit the show...

Ok, a dramatic statement but for a good cause.

Here's the deal, Children at Risk which raises money locally for kids with Autism is hosting their annual celebrity pumpkin carving competition this weekend at area malls. I admit my submission is lame (my original idea while funny at the time was dumb so I carved this at 4am) includes a pair of Sens tickets and dinner for 2 at Fratteli for the highest bidder. If my pumpkin comes in first place, I'll quit TGOR...for one day.

Children at Risk benefits with lots of $$$ and my critics get a "Stu free day". You can bid on this masterpiece until Saturday at Merivale Mall.

UPDATE:
To my shock, my pumpkin actually came in first and over 10k was raised for the charity. Thanks to Hal Howlett from Merlin Door Systems for stepping up and keeping me off the show....