Monday, May 31, 2010

Brownie GOOD, Husband bad...

Before they knock down Lansdowne Park (who am I kidding..we'll still be debating the issue in 50 years) you have to get down to the Farmer's Market held every Sunday and try a brownie.

There's tons of local vendors and while I haven't had a chance yet to sample from all of them, one got my attention.

Dolcibakeshop offers up Gluten free baked goods and while I don't have to worry about this dietary restriction many do, and finding foods made a certain way can be an issue. To be honest, when I shared the brownie with my son I was unaware of the way it was made, because it tasted so good. When I got home I raved about it to my wife who then asked for her piece. Needless to say, I received a husband FAIL that day, and will head back this Sunday for another piece (for the record, I did bring back a mini lemon loaf from Dolci and she loved it).