Friday, March 7, 2008

Give me a break...

Interesting topic on the show this morning, no not about the Sens losing to the WORST team in the NHL, but about putting your own name on a hockey jersey. When I bought my Sens jersey I put “Stuntman” on the back with number 39. As I expected, the response was typical “that’s gay, only a loser puts his name on the back, what are you twelve?”.

Ask anyone with a Yashin Jersey if they still wear it? The way players are moved around in sports today what’s the point of spending the $$$ only to leave it in your closet after the player has left for more money somewhere else (#33 Chara).

Look around the rink next time and you’ll see plenty of Sens jerseys with a variety of names on the back. Wear your jersey, put whatever the heck you want on the back and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Screw you Steve Warne!

This is what happens when our webmaster is bored on a Friday: