Friday, October 3, 2008

Stockholm day 2....

After this mornings hit on TGOR, I got many text messages and emails from home, saying "you didn't tip your waitress in Sweden?" No, I did..but because I'm fairly stupid in math, accidentally gave her a $15o tip for breakfast. Guy at the table next to me, who sees that I'm not from Stockholm says "You know how much you just gave her?". I went up to her and apologized and she gave me back the cash, or Krown as they call it here. (Apparently she thought I played for the Sens and heard how much players make in the NHL and didn't think anything of it!) Needless to say, I did leave her $10 for the meal.

This is the street that I was on when I got lost while talking to TGOR this morning....


Senators play by play voice Dean Brown, holding his subway ticket.

Dean carried this pose all the way to the station.

Sens official photographer (seen on the left, was not amused by Mr. brown)











Alfie on the cover of NHL 08, only available in Sweden...

I plan to "borrow" this before I leave Stockholm.