Thursday, April 8, 2010

Alfie at 1000...

Saturday night the Sens will be celebrating Captain Daniel Alfredsson's 1000th game (technically by Sat game 1002) and there's a big pre-game ceremony planned. I've been lucky enough to be around Alfie his entire career and have always admired how he handles the pressure, celebrity status and responsibilities of being an NHL captain in a hockey mad city. Anytime I've asked him for something a little outside his comfort zone, he's handled it with the same professionalism as he does on the ice.

When the Sens were off to Sweden last season, I approached Daniel to play along where I would look silly and he would have the last laugh.



Congrats Daniel, on 1000 games in the NHL and all with the Ottawa Senators. All things Alfie can be found here.

If you're seeing this on my Facebook page, click on "view original post"