Friday, April 6, 2007

Noise, Bruit...and this is Shooters tour!

As the Senators get ready for the playoffs I'm offering a challenge to patrons of Scotiabank Place. All season long we had Leafs, Habs, Oilers and Canucks fans drown out the locals to the point where it's an embarrassment. While the Senators are entering their 10th playoff run in a series with the Penguins, I realize that lots of kids these days cheer for Crosby and the hometeam, but I'm looking at the big picture. It's time for Ottawa to shed it's reputation that watching hockey at the Bank is on par (excuse the pun) with a golf game. I'm not suggesting that you go ballistick every time we touch the puck, but you know what I mean right?

Now, speaking of golf which as I write this I hope the Leafs will be doing by Sunday, I think it's safe to say that most Team 1200 listeners have seen Happy Gilmore. With that said, you'll really enjoy this: