Wednesday, July 11, 2007

TGOR and mini helmets...

If you were listening to the show this morning Buzz and Steve couldn't figure out why I would spend $47 on a Tom Brady mini helmet. Now that you've seen it for yourself, I'm sure you would agree it's not worth more then $3, but put a sports logo on just about anything and I'll buy it. I needed another mini helmet about as much as Paris Hilton needs to be on the cover of another magazine....(Yes, TGOR regulars, that was an analogy) Unlike my Patriots chip and dip helmet, this thing doesn't really do anything but sit on the shelf and collect dust, which begs the question, why buy it? And to that I say...why the heck not? My wife came home the other day with a new pair of shoes and what did I say? "Honey, did you really need another pair?" If you've been married for more than 4 minutes you learn not to question your wife (I will eventually learn). As for the helmet, keep making them and sports nerds like me will keep buying them.